AnimeSeed Shoutbox

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.2.3 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

Seed Manager
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool SotM #10 Polls!!!

Theme: Fantasy

Voting Rules

1. Those who entered are allowed to vote.
    2. Time to vote: 09 days.
    3. Votes like "It's nice" or "I like that character" don't count. You must have a substantial graphical opinion to go along with your vote for it to count. You must give at least two SOLID reasons.
    4. You're not allowed to vote for yourself. Even if you do, it won't be counted.
    5. Mods (who can reply to locked threads) cannot vote after a thread is closed.

1. sacred-souls

Spoiler:  

2. jayeraine

Spoiler:  

3. mastersiomai22

Spoiler:  

4. lachlaan

Spoiler:  

5. Wing

Spoiler:  

Best of luck to all competitors.
    Last edited by Wing; 03-23-2012 at 01:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I shall vote for sacredsouls, his signature is not too bright and not too colorful... and definitely not something with bad render or font. Everything works well with each other, the colors match and whatever-that-is is interesting enough.

PS.
    Wing, what the heck? Disappointment now 20% worse.

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hrm, honestly I'd vote for anyone except Wing's on this one.

Well maybe not Jaye's either... but at least Vocaloid isn't MLP...

Sacred's is my vote. There is nothing that looks out of place about it and it is clear that you are looking a skeletal demon of some sort. The little amount of text is not really meant to be read and it does not draw attention to itself. It also doesn't look out of place when compared to the other signatures.
    Let's Play Video Games Dith!!!
    Subscribe to:
    http://youtube.com/user/Dithiannim/

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I vote for Sacred's =3

The whole thing is very high-quality, and the background fits in perfectly with the render; there's no irritating contrast or fuzziness. It also fits the theme very well.

The only thing that bothers me about it is that the text is so hard to read xD A little contrast there would be good; just enough to make it noticeable. The first couple times I looked at it, the render got all of my attention and I didn't even notice that it had his name on it too.

Thanks to Andross for my amazing signature! =D

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pro tip for people: Check the picture in full size if something is hard to see. Everyone seems to forget that the signatures are not as big as they should be, so... Please right click and view in a new tab for full size.

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sacred gets my vote... the lighting.. it's too perfect and plus, the colors really do match on the render! :O
    KUDOS SACRED!
    We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My vote goes to sacred-souls. Excelent choice of colorpallet for this particular character, a good composition which draws the viewers attention towards the central character and the sig overall has a higher quality then the others.

Seed Manager
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sacred wins

please pm me the Theme for the next contest by the 6th of April.