AnimeSeed Shoutbox

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.2.3 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I darnly missed this place

Hey,

It's been quite a while since I last came here. It's almost a year back then. It was very rude of me to just come and go without any notice. I know I am not missed. Almost all of the people I've been with here are all gone. I miss those guys. That days when the forum was so crowded with people and we all have lots to talk about.

I missed this place and I always come back here for this is where my passions started. This is where I started to be a graphic artist, anime fan, internet retard. I am very grateful to be a part of this site in every simple way I did. Made a couple of friends from here. SinX, X--Yoko, are two of the people that I've met and became friends here. I mean there are a lot others but SinX, and X--Yoko are the two I've talked to outside Animeseed. Random strangers that opened themselves so I can be their friends.

More people that I've known through the years only by their aliases, such as; Riot, Dithiannim, Toknoy, Pants, Knight, KinguNoKin, Outcode, Lachlaan, Wyxmir, 54k3, Sidewalks, Kitsune, Aeonex, Nancie, Akiko, Void, Chrono, Laz, and other people that I can't remember. They're are awesome people in this awesome site. But they are now gone, but I will remember them truly. Where are you guys anyways?

It's been awesome riding with you guys.

-GudNyte

Itano Tomomi
    PS. Ren lover forevarr.

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wyx is still around Out shows up once in a blue moon. Knight is still here i believe mainly on Chatango like some of the others. Others you will find on the IRC chat. As for X-Yoko she shows up but is busy with school and Sin I haven't seen in almost 2 years.

But Gud you and I are friends too jeesh and I didn't get mentioned well pop in every now and then Gud.
    Forgive me if I seem distant, I think of the past. Forgive me if I seem cold, I no longer feel love

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LumFan View Post
    Wyx is still around Out shows up once in a blue moon. Knight is still here i believe mainly on Chatango like some of the others. Others you will find on the IRC chat. As for X-Yoko she shows up but is busy with school and Sin I haven't seen in almost 2 years.

But Gud you and I are friends too jeesh and I didn't get mentioned well pop in every now and then Gud.
    I do, of course, remember you. I uhh... don't know why I didn't mention you somewhere there. Teehee.

Itano Tomomi
    PS. Ren lover forevarr.

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome back then =) Glad to see people having good memories of this place

*lurk*

Seed Manager
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Riot: randomly showing up like he always does.
    dith: shows up daily usually to talk about his Lets Play vids.
    Kit: always showing up on chatango but also comes on the shoutbox once in a while.
    pants: same as kit.
    kin: shows up once in a blue moon like outcode
    lach: shows up in chatango rarely on the forums though.
    54K3: possibly waiting for the next SotM to start along with geon.
    Aeon: was on every night on chatango up until a week ago
    sidewalks: has only shown up twice since being unmodded.
    SinX: signs into steam once in a while but other than that no idea
    Jvelux: Still banned.

as for the rest that haven't been mentioned yet by lum I have no idea =\

And welcome back nyte

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm still around. Always around. Forever around.

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Toknoy - Gone
    Nancie - I assume you mean the idiot on Chatango? Unfortunately she is still around.
    Void - Which one? Void the Undead or Voidfall? Voidfall gets on Chatango, The Undead is probably off converting people to Ditheism
    Chrono - Visits the IRC every once in awhile.
    Lazarui - Gone
    Let's Play Video Games Dith!!!
    Subscribe to:
    http://youtube.com/user/Dithiannim/

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never mentioned JVELUX. Hahaha. I remember like everyone hates him as he posts his random signature pieces in the graphics section. Now I think he's trolling very hard. Hahahaha

Also, thanks for the warm welcome.
    Last edited by GudNyte; 02-24-2012 at 09:43 AM. Reason: LOLwut

Itano Tomomi
    PS. Ren lover forevarr.