AnimeSeed Shoutbox

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.2.3 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Last Airbender

Yeah I know the movie came out 2 years ago and I finally saw it. Thank god I didn't waste any money on this movie. I hope the executive producers have learned their lesson and will not allow M. Night Shamalan to do any sequels if they stay true to what was talked about.

Problems that I saw was 1st the acting, lets face it it could have been much better.

2nd the so called kids actually being portrayed by people in their mid 20's! Hey Sokka was what in the anime when started 15 and Kitara was 13 or 14 with Ang being the age of 12? Now mind you the kid who played Ang at least looked his age. But Sokka (Jackson Rathbone) was 24 at the time and didn't look the age of a teenager. Don't know who played Kitara but she too was obviously over 18 and she is supposed to fall in love with Ang.

3 Casting, this ties in with 1 you are going to do a big budget movie then at least pay for the actors and get good surrounding actors in the process. I would have casted several of Hong Kong's best for certain parts in the movie as well. I like the idea though of Persians ok fine Middle Eastern actors doing the Fire Kingdom

4 end rant
    Forgive me if I seem distant, I think of the past. Forgive me if I seem cold, I no longer feel love

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well of course it would be bad. It's a live-action of an American cartoon. Hell, Japanese live-actions are terrible, I can't imagine what an American one would be like.
    Let's Play Video Games Dith!!!
    Subscribe to:
    http://youtube.com/user/Dithiannim/

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont even go near live-action after watching the death note live-action
    (horrible, horrible, horrible )

I got nothing to put here .-.

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually spent money to see it with a few friends when it was in theatres and I regret doing so. Like you said, the acting was decent at best and bad at worst, they didn't really have a good plot like the cartoon did, all the things they had to do felt "forced". And a comedienne from The Daily Show played Admiral Zhao. <.< Like, what was Shamalyn thinking?

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not all anime to live action is bad Dith. It is a matter of opinion. But this movie had so many things wrong with it.

Pris I ask for your money back next time on a movie this bad
    Forgive me if I seem distant, I think of the past. Forgive me if I seem cold, I no longer feel love

Where Unspeakable Things Are Occurring. ;)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I usually like live action stuff based off of books and anime even when most people say it's crap. The exceptions have been Dragonball: Evolution and The Last Airbender. I didn't even watch Dragonball: Evolution, and I got 5 minutes into the actual movie (10 if I count credits and intro) of The Last Airbender. Me being a HUGE fan of the series I was disgusted. I don't think I've met anyone to date that enjoyed that movie, fan of the series or no.
    <(¬_¬<) Ka...me...

o<(¬_¬<) ha... me.....

(>°o°)> =========O HAAAA!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johan View Post
    I usually like live action stuff based off of books and anime even when most people say it's crap. The exceptions have been Dragonball: Evolution and The Last Airbender. I didn't even watch Dragonball: Evolution, and I got 5 minutes into the actual movie (10 if I count credits and intro) of The Last Airbender. Me being a HUGE fan of the series I was disgusted. I don't think I've met anyone to date that enjoyed that movie, fan of the series or no.
    Just thought I'd catch you on that.
    Subscribe to:

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dithiannim View Post
    Just thought I'd catch you on that.
    zuh??? how is it not an anime....

I got nothing to put here .-.

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's made by Nickelodean for American audiences and it's not Japanese in origin.
    The art is in Korean style though. About the only thing that comes even close.
    Subscribe to:

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dithiannim View Post
    It's made by Nickelodean for American audiences and it's not Japanese in origin.
    The art is in Korean style though. About the only thing that comes even close.
    So Sushi not made in Japan isn't Sushi?