AnimeSeed Shoutbox

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.2.3 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice =P I was always a year up in my reading classes too =3 We have so many random and little things in common~ lol

Thanks to Andross for my amazing signature! =D

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you kidding me? the Giver is an awesome book! right up there with farenheit 451!

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inomanoms View Post
    you kidding me? the Giver is an awesome book! right up there with farenheit 451!
    That's what we were saying, Ino =P He said it's underrated, not overrated ^^

Thanks to Andross for my amazing signature! =D

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Dark Tower series by Stephen King

"Yet to return, the shadowed one. Who quests for the Twlight Dragon." - Emma Wielant - The Epitaph Of Twlight

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I had to choose one, it would be Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, by Douglas Adams. It follows an ordinary man with extraordinary ideas through a seemingly mundane setting but is discovered to be an intricately woven tapestry of ridiculousness. There will be times where you are confused, "How did we end up here? This almost doesn't make sense." But even through that confusion, you can't help but marvel at the silliness and even brilliance of it.
    Thanks for the sig Krowhop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, it's
    Noli me tangere and el filibusteresmo

sonme old literature
    We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont have a favorite book..

but im reading harry potter..

Chemist
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Favorite book? For me it would have to be the "Mode" series by Piers Anthony. It is about a suicidal 14 year old girl named Colene who falls in love with a king from another dimension. It might sound odd coming from a 22 year old man, but I really felt I could relate to her.
    And yes, I have read "the giver" and "Fahrenheit 451." I did not much like 451, but the giver was interesting enough. It really surprised me how the protagonist's ladyfriend, as well as his father, had been conditioned to preform the release ceremony without batting an eyelash.

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is an amazing book that everyone should read. It is a bit out there, but it is a very interesting story.

Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rage - Stephen King
    Everything Cornelia Funke ever wrote (Favorite being The Thief Lord)
    American Gods - Neil Gaiman
    And the entirety of The Lord of the Rings >.> I'm a nerd, I know.