AnimeSeed Shoutbox

Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.2.3 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you believe in online dating?

Voters
315. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely!

14 4.44%
  • It has its goods and bads

172 54.60%
  • Heck no!

95 30.16%
  • Dating???

34 10.79%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Do not ask me anything Abysstorm's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no,not now not never.
    Cats are evil.....
    sig exceeds size limit

~wing~

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's pointless in real life. It's entertaining to watch in anime. Better to do what you want to do instead of wasting time on other people. And I want to watch anime and play video games. You only have so long to live.
    Let's Play Video Games Dith!!!
    Subscribe to:
    http://youtube.com/user/Dithiannim/

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it is......not pointless Dith
    Well either way, whatever you say it will be the truth - this is how it goes. Make that truth a better one.
    My sinister little angel

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well dith if that is how you feel..
    Forgive me if I seem distant, I think of the past. Forgive me if I seem cold, I no longer feel love

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whatever he believes he will make true, this is how it works, always. so just let the bitterness go away and see what comes your way
    My sinister little angel

http://forums.animeseed.com/member.php?u=7254
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Online or whatever, dating is just absurd. If you like someone just marry and have a family.

Saying that i mean dating online is absurd-est.

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how do you know unless you have tried it.. don't go assuming something or believing something is absurd unless you try it. people with close minds know nothing because they are afraid. have i tried yes i have..i married my soon to be ex wife because of it..and then i was hurt by somebody as well in real life and again hurt by somebody who i deeply cared about online.. but for crying out loud don't say or believe that something is aburd unless you have tried it out..
    Forgive me if I seem distant, I think of the past. Forgive me if I seem cold, I no longer feel love

8. Likes Guywalksintoabar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:| "it has its good and bads"
    well, when i first started going to online forums and chats, i totally hated the idea of online dating, and was against it in every way possible. now.. a lot of my online friends i talk to date online, i don't agree with it still.. but a few things i had to go through really changed the way i looked at it. i think for me it's a "avoid it at all costs" sort of thing, but it's not impossible for someone to fall in "love" (if u will) online.
    Just keep on smiling and go on with your life. Be happy and know that you're alive. It's better than living your life with a frown. I mean seriously, think about it (:

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absolutely as it's how I initially first started getting to know & eventually meet my now-fiance over 4 years ago...He turned out to be everything & exactly the way he came across to be, in both the physical & emotional sense, not a complete & utter lying, dodgy or decieving rotter at all

Will Hardly Be Here Anymore Due To Other Commitments Offline

Post Thanks / Like
    Seed Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-foreveralone-